Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Catalogs Mean Business


Working with two very talented friends, I was able to create my first catalog!
It is full of photos from the fall craft show taken by Kristen and it was edited by Janice. 

They made me look and sound terrific.   The products are perfectly photographed and there's just the right touch with the wording.

Here are a few pages of the catalog:










So, keep in touch and start looking for Salmon Alley products around town and on-line.  My etsy store is up and running...just custom lampshades for now.  Everything is one-of-a kind so they don't sit around long enough for photos!

If you see something you like, let me know.  If it's still available, it can be yours...or I'll create something similar.



enjoy!!

copyright Salmon Alley LLC 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment