Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fabulous Fall

This has been a wonderful fall... beautiful colors which lasted for weeks.  
Such an inspirational time for creating fall handcrafted decorations.
One of the features of Fall I love... gorgeous blue sky with big puffy clouds
Next weekend (Nov. 23rd), I will have a booth at Sycamore High School Craft Show... it's a double booth this time.  Lots of new crafts to share.

I had a table at the Oakley Fancy Flea Market.  (see below)
It was an interesting show - Cool space with twinkly lights, eclectic mix of artisans, flea market goods & Football!  

Truly something for everyone!
Yep, that's the game on an enormous screen. Perfect blend of shopping and football.

It was a challenge putting all of my merchandise on ONE table.  But I squeezed a bunch of stuff together.  It took a long time to really see what was on the table!

Super Crowded Table
 I have many new ideas for the Sycamore show... 
so come on out and see what I've got up my sleeve!

I had to make a few more owls... 
there weren't many left from the original batch I made for Country Living. 
Junior Owls
Bright-eyed!
He's my favorite!


A few months ago, I made this custom shade for an adorable baby nursery!  
It added just the right brightness with greens and yellows to the sweet baby boy nursery.  
Love the monkeys!
 Check out the custom pillow case... 
one-of-a-kind bird-on-a-branch design 
(how many hyphenated words can I use?).  

Beautiful and stylish

Custom pillow cover on a down-filled pillow

I took a few minutes during the O.F.F. Market to play with the camera.  I
 really enjoy the effects of Retrocamera.


Classic Salmon Alley

Retro Salmon Alley


I love the moodiness the camera gets. The intrepid cat coming home.

Hello Kitty!

Lake Erie

Golden Gate
Better get back to the creating new stuff.  I am sorry to have been out of touch lately. 
I'll be happy to see you all at Sycamore next week and Oakley on Dec. 1st.  


Enjoy!

 



copyright Salmon Alley LLC  2013

No comments:

Post a Comment