Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Well, Hello There!

Remember me? 

I've been pretty busy these past few months.
Work, (the day job) has been the busiest ever. 


I made a dress in February, 
March and April for a work event. 

It came in Second Place! 
 I spent about 120 hours making it. 
 It weighs more than 20 pounds!



This dress won 2nd place!


And now my summer show schedule is in full swing!

View of Salvaged Treasures Show in Columbus

Oakley Fancy Flea
June 27
August 29
September 26

There's new handmade goodies all through the photo - Can you find them?
Country Living Show in Columbus

 September 18 - 20 

fun Stuff at the show
So, I am now busy making new things for the shows... 
and trying to organize everything so I have something new to introduce at each show. 

There's no place like Home!


Looking forward to seeing you at the shows and sharing all of my new ideas.



Some of these things will be at a show near you!

Hope to see you soon!


Enjoy!
copyright Salmon Alley LLC 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment